Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day 32 - Family History Library

Thursday, August 21st, Salt Lake City

Today we spent the entire day in the Family History Library... Well actually, I dropped Deb off at around 8:30 am than I went back to the hotel for a couple more hours of sleep... we didn't get into the motel This morning until almost 1:00 am.

After my nap, I joined Deb and helped her do some research. I also did some research for Valerie Schomburg (with no success).

Deb had a lot of success and I was able to find some information on her Ford County, Illinois folks in the books on the third floor.

Tonight we surprised Haylee by getting to her house a day earlier than we told her we would be there... It was great to see her again.

I also got to go to Springville to deliver a bed to Jayson and Heidi's and sneak a peek at Mae Mae... Don't tell grandma!

Tomorrow, Katy sings!

No comments: