Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 18 - Boyhood Paradise - A Perfect day

Friday, 09 September

Today was an incredible day!  Brandyn and Jen left for their cruise at 0330 (yes that is correct).  When the boys awoke, Deb hiked up into the rocks in front of the house and began to explore.  When I got up a short while later, I joined them.  We had so much fun exploring the rocks and caves.  Then the boys went swimming in the pond.  They watched some TV with Deb while I finished a book I was reading, then they played a game.  Tonight Ammon made his signature spaghetti sauce (it was awesome), and then we watched a movie together.  After the movie, they read books before bed and then went right to sleep.  It doesn't get any better than this (and they were never more than 50 yards from their front door!)  I am going to post most of the photos that deb and I took today... they are self-explanatory!  Enjoy.






























































































































No comments: